Provides a simple, always-online and private server to receive and share LoRaWAN device data.
This server includes…
- Chirpstack LoRaWAN Network Gateway to accept LoRa messages
- Chirpstack LoRaWAN Network Server to accept LoRa network protocol data
- Chirpstack LoRaWAN Application Server to provide a web interface for configuring LoRa hardware
- MQTT Message Broker for distributing live data updates
- REDIS Key-Value Pair Database for access the most recent information
- Node-Red Data Flow Editor to re-distribute your data to other services, such as databases, AWS IoT, Google Pub/Sub, Azure IoT and more.